- Devices may be returned at the expense of the buyer.
- AAO Care devices are Class 2 medical devices and cannot be resold if used. Products must be unused in order to be returned.
- AAO Care is not responsible if the product is lost during the shipping process. We recommend insuring and tracking the product in its transit back to our facility.
- Upon returning the product to our facility in Laguna Hills, an evaluation will take place to determine if the product is eligible for a return.
- If the product has been opened, we will test the product to determine whether or not the product has been used.
- If packaging shows signs of tampering or the device has been damaged, we will still evaluate the product to see if it has been used to determine if a refund applies.
- Shipping fees are non refundable.
- If determined as used, no refund will be given.
- If the seal is not broken, the packaging has not been tampered with, and there is no damage to the product, then there will be no evaluation needed and a refund will be given. However, the original cost to ship the device will not be included in the refund amount.
Please fill out the form below to initiate the return.